Andrew's Soft Moment

One of Andrew's favorite pastimes is to check the BYU Idaho bulletin board for good deals.  (For those of you that do not know what this is, the bulletin board is a website like craigslist where you can post items for sale.)  A few days ago he noticed someone was trying to sell a women's bike for pretty cheap.  He asked the seller for a picture and discovered that the bike was purple and as Andrew knows, purple happens to be one of my favorite colors.  I think he must have realized that he was going to have to buy the bike because he called the guy up and we brought the bike home that same day!!  I now have a pretty new bike to ride...with the condition that I ride it to school.

Here I am with the new bike!  In our new kitchen!


We seriously live in the middle of nowhere!  This picture was taken right outside our house.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts