Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

My Biggest Winner team won the competition!!  (Although, I am pretty sure that all 2 readers of our readers already knew this..)  I have been putting off writing this post in hopes of getting my hands on pictures from my teammates but I finally came to my senses.

Heres the team and trainers!
Here are the details:

The thing everyone asks is, "What did you win??" We got T-shirts, a backpack, personal drink blenders, and a water bottle.

Also, I lost 10 pounds!

Thank you Biggest Winner!!

4 comments:

  1. You need to put pics about the running race and some of the other events to. This one doesn't complete it little lady.
    -Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you not read the post?? I dont have the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go girl! it was SOO fun seeing y'all this weekend! can't wait till Christmas!

    ReplyDelete