11 Months

Penny has become much more mobile this last month and pulls up on everything.  Also, she has become increasingly bossy about food.  My parents took me out for ice cream on my birthday and Penny spent the whole time demanding everyone's ice cream.  At one point she had 4 sample spoons in her chubby fists and was trying to climb out of my arms and through the glass to get to the ice cream.

For a girl who loves to eat, she is a tiny little thing.  Her pediatrician told me I need to feed her more and give her higher calorie foods (boy do I wish that was my problem!)  Poor girl probably has my genes: skinny as a baby when its cute to be cubby and chubby as an adult when it's cute to be skinny.

I've been working on my sewing skills lately and made Penny a few dresses.  Penny actually stayed in one place long enough for me to get a few pictures of her wearing my latest creation. Try not to look too close, I am just learning!  More importantly, check out her cute little curls!

Comments

Popular Posts