Big Sister To Be

I took these pictures to announce our new pregnancy on Facebook. I only needed a few for that but they were too cute not to show off.  Well, let's be honest, mostly I just wanted to get pictures of Penny in her cute new romper.  She was being so cute with her little doll that I let her hold it for the pictures.  Then, I tried to get her to hold up the ultrasound pictures, which didn't really work.  






This new little babe is due at the beginning of January, close to New Years.  The holidays are going to be pretty crazy for us.  Our kids are going to be a little over a year and a half apart.  Two under two! 

In other news, Penny reluctantly took her first steps a few days ago! She has since refused to try again. 

Comments

  1. Penny is such a little cutie! I wish we lived close. Congrats on baby number 2! That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Congratulations Lind Bear! And these pictures are precious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts