San Francisco Maritime Museum

My best friend Keri got married last weekend and we used it as an excuse to take a vacation back to my hometown.  Keri got married in the Oakland temple so we flew into Oakland and spent the afternoon before the wedding in San Francisco.  Andrew had three things he wanted to do there: eat sourdough bread, visit the San Francisco Maritime Museum, and explore Pier 39.  We did just that, and more! The highlight for Andrew was the Maritime Museum.  I loved playing with my new camera while Andrew explored the ships. 

 Those last few pictures were my humble attempts at taking"artsy" pictures.
Unfortunately, some of the exhibits Andrew wanted to see had this sign closing them off.
Andrew was the only one who thought to snap a picture of our yummy lunch.  He had clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl and a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon.  I was too starving to even consider pausing to take a picture!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous pictures! You are quite a photographer, Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts