Eloise: 4 Months


At four months, Miss Eloise is selectively cuddly and quietly observant. She enjoys being around people and has a hard time sleeping if too much is going on. Nighttime sleep continues to be a bit of a struggle.  Just when I think we are over the worst of it, she regresses. It's hard to stay frustrated when she is all smiles in the morning.

Eloise loves taking baths. She is going to love swimming in a few months. Penny and Eloise are just getting to the point where they can take baths together. It will get more fun when Eloise can sit up and play. For now, she enjoys kicking and Penny helps wash her hair and her tummy.

Penny loves to help take care of Eloise and mimics me when she plays with her dolls. When Eloise wakes up from her naps Penny likes to run in first and climb into her crib and take care of her until I get in there. It's really adorable, except for when Penny goes in before Eloise is awake and wakes her up.

Andrew and I agree that Eloise resembles Penny at that age. I went through some pictures of Penny to find one where she is about 4 months and found this:
If it weren't for the distinct difference in photo quality (all I had at the time for a camera was an iphone) I would have a hard time telling them apart. They could just about be twins! I think the only difference is Eloise has chubbier cheeks. I also found this picture of Penny wearing the same dress and headband as Eloise (Penny's expression cracks me up!):
And just to make things more confusing, here is another picture of Eloise.

Comments

  1. Two little sweeties. And yup theb could pass as twins. I see what you're saying. Eloise will catch up to Penny soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts