Eloise: 8 Months

I am writing Eloise's monthly update a week early (instead of my normal week or two late) since she has finally mastered sitting up!! Which means I can take sitting pictures! She has been crawling for months, but couldn't/refused to sit unassisted. I suspect it might be because she's not interested in staying put. She does laps around the living room and can crawl from one end of the house to the other in a matter of minutes.
Then one day last week, it just clicked, and she can sit! She would still rather be moving but since she doesn't know how to go from sitting to crawling, so she just squawks until someone helps her!
One of my greatest desires, is to get a good picture of Penny and Eloise together. But that seems to be an impossible dream. This is as close as I got:
Penny didn't like my suggestion that Eloise sit in her lap or next to her, she had her own ideas. Andrew likes to help by saving the babies from photo shoots:
But, he did help get some great smiles from Eloise when he played "horsey" with Penny:
I tried really hard to narrow down the amount of pictures in this post, but I could help myself! I love them all too much!
Miss Eloise, you are just too cute! I can't handle it!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts