Bluebonnets 2015

In my experience, beautiful staged family pictures tell more lies than truths. Sure, we love one another, that's not a lie, but no husband or toddlers have any interest in having their picture taken. The whole process is stressful and painful. And there is no bag of marshmallows big enough to tempt Penny and Eloise to sit next to each other long enough to get a good shot.

I left this photoshoot feeling dejected, convinced I wouldn't have a single shot worth using, but thankfully, that wasn't true. It might not have turned out the way I envisioned, but I love the shots we got.
Sigh. Somethings are beyond hope. (Like getting a decent picture of these two next to each other)
Despite the pain, I love the Texas tradition of bluebonnet pictures! You can find last year's pictures here.

Comments

Popular Posts